Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Morning Coffee


One of my favorite things to do on Saturday morning is sit in front of Saturday morning cable tv and sip home-brewed Starbucks coffee. I love that this is the one time during the week (and sometimes it's not even that often) that I have the luxury of time to lazily wake up and enjoy of my most favorite of life's simplest pleasures. It soothes me to watch home renovation reality tv and indulge in a tall mug of Starbucks with Splenda and tiramisu-flavored coffee creamer. The rest of the day seems to hold endless possibilities during this hour (or so). Running, shopping, pampering my face with free samples of Clinique's "15 minute facial" goo, finally cleaning out that dresser drawer full of too-big workout clothes, baking something (wow, NEVER get to do that anymore)...even homework feels less daunting when I've got coffee and HGTV.
Here's to a great Saturday....when you can do anything you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment