Friday, April 10, 2009

Back Home

Wow, I must say, it feels odd and really fun (in a nerdy kind of way) to be back in the blogging saddle. I was quite the addict in college, and then a dry spell hit. I had plenty to say, but couldn't find the time or the energy to write it out. Ha. Like I have that kind of time now. My life is blessedly full: full time work, full time school, a boyfriend/best friend combo (that's my favorite), and part-time trying to keep my parents and church family happy (and yes, guilty. I'm a people pleaser. I also love parenthetical expressions). All of that leaves less than zero time for the blog world. But I miss it. I miss ranting, I miss sharing stories that are funny (to me, anyway), and I miss pretending like I'm profound or insightful. And so, here I am again.

No comments:

Post a Comment